Social Subsidy measures the dollar value of the harm corporate actions have on society by quantifying the holistic environmental and social impact of a company.
Using the latest data gathering and Artificial Intelligence techniques to quantify and aggregate how corporate environmental damage, anti-competitive practices, adverse working conditions and tax avoidance hurts society. Their complete database of 4,500 global corporations covers :
• Market Capitalization ($bn)
• Social Subsidy 2021 ($Bn)
• Cost of Environmental Damage ($bn)
• Cost of Anti-Competitive Practices ($bn)
• Cost of Adverse Working Conditions ($bn)
• Cost of Tax Avoidance ($bn)
• Social Subsidy per $1 Revenue
• Ranking by universe, sector and region
Access to this database is completely free for non-commercial purposes. The database is only available on their Desktop Site.
Credit : This tool has been made in the context of the EquipEx+ ANR-21-ESRE-0036:
Special thanks to Maria VILLALONGA, Thibaud BARREAU and all other contributors.